2023 Camp Okami--at Tama Hills
Welcome to registration for Camp Okami 2023 hosted by Tama Hills . We are excited for you to join us at camp this year!
We have included some helpful information below:
Camp Okami 2023
Location: Tama Hills
First Day of Camp / Check-in: Sunday, June 11, 2022, 1300
Last Day of Camp / Checkout: Saturday, June 17, 2022, 1000
Registration Deadline: May 14, 2023
*** UGRENT: Please see beow for an important message from your Camp Director***
I know everyone has been waiting on baited breath for this announcement--we are hosting at Tama Hills this year.
Dates for camp. Arrive June 11, 1300 and leave by June 17, 1000.
1. Complete an online registration on this site for each person attending camp. Each youth attending will need to pay a deposit of $100. Full payment will be due on June 1, 2023. Monthly payments may also be selected.
2. Complete your registration here to reserve your place to attend camp! Program guide and registrations will open at a later date--notification will be done via email when it opens (tentatively March 25).
3. If you do not already have access to Tama Hills, please ensure that your unit leadership submits your name and upload a copy of your passport during registration for inclusion on the gate list. The deadline for submitting your name for gate list access is May 1, 2023. If you are a third country national (TCN), other than Japanese Passport Holders, your name and a copy of your passport will need to be submitted by no later than April 1, 2023. Please reach out to your unit leader without delay if you require assistance with any gate list procedures.
4. Each participant will need to complete a medical form (Parts A,B,C), which requires a doctor’s visit. This form will be needed by your Scoutmaster DURING CHECK-IN, so please be sure to send it to your Scoutmaster as early as possible.
5. Certain merit badges have additional merit badge fees associated with them. If you have chosen one of these merit badge classes, you will need to pay these additional fees at the time you complete final checkout on May 19.
Other Important Announcements
We are currently looking for merit badge counselors. If you would like to volunteer as a merit badge counselor, please complete the merit badge counselor survey at your first opportunity. We would be most grateful for your help! MB councilor survey
There will be a trading post at camp, which will have snacks and necessary camp supplies available through out the week. Each Scout attending should bring spending money for incidental items that need to be purchased at camp.
Members of the Order of the Arrow will have certain unique activities available to them throughout the week. Please be sure to bring your OA sash to camp.
We are thrilled that you will be joining us for camp this year! Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us if there is any way we can make your camp experience more enjoyable.
Tama Hills Recreation Center
Sunday 06-11-2023 3:00 PM JST to
Saturday 06-17-2023 10:00 AM JST Past