2022 Cub Scout Day Camps
Hoigh (Gaelic for "Hello") all you young lads and lasses.
Ever wanted to go to Scotland? Toss a caber? Compete with the long bow? Curling? Learn what a crannog is? (hint – it is a Scottish dwelling dating back to around 3000 BC), See the Glen Finnan Viaduct?
These and many other Scottish adventures await. Sign up for any one (or more) of our scheduled days and get ready to set out to Alba (Cletic name for Scotland)!
All Cub Scout aged youth and their parents are invited to sign up!
Sign up as an individual Scout, Den or Pack.
Cost is just $35 for youth and adults are FREE!
(Green Bay Day Camp fees are $45 for youth and $10 for adults which includes museum entry and a train ride)
Includes event Scottish themed item, patch, snack, and all Highland Game activities!
Check-in begins at 8:30 AM and event ends at 4:00 PM.
Each Pack must bring the following:
- One adult for every five youth. Lion and Tiger Scouts MUST have an adult partner with them.
- A complete roster of all Cub Scouts in attendance.
- Part A & B BSA Health and Medical Form for each Scout and adult attending.
- COVID pre-event screening form
- Lunch & beverage for each person. Lots of water!
- Dress for the weather and outdoors.
- NO open toe shoes or crock-like footwear!
Greenville Lions Park
Saturday 06-11-2022 8:30 AM CT to 4:00 PM CT Past
Coords: 44.277306, -88.539672
N1089 Municipal Dr
Greenville, Wisconsin 54942
06-05-2022 11:59 PM
Cub Scout Day Camp 2
Saturday 06-18-2022 8:30 AM CT to 4:00 PM CT Past
Coords: 43.4423964, -87.9806565
4880 County Rd I
Saukville, Wisconsin 53080
06-15-2022 12:00 PM
Cub Scout Day Camp 3
National Railroad Museum
Saturday 08-06-2022 8:30 AM CT to 4:00 PM CT Past
Coords: 44.4836013, -88.0479956
2285 S Broadway St
Green Bay, Wisconsin 54304
08-02-2022 11:59 PM