Camp Thunderbird Cub Scouts Summer Camp 2024
Camp Thunderbird Cub Scout Resident Camps
Calling all young knights and adventurers! Get ready for the most epic adventure of the summer at our Scout Summer Camp - "Scouts of the Roundtable"!
Step into the world of chivalry, honor, and valor as we transform our camp into a medieval realm where Scouts become modern-day knights. It's not your average summer camp; it's a heroic quest that promises fun, growth, and unforgettable memories.
This summer camp is open to any registered Cub Scout who will be entering the 1st grade (Tiger) through 5th grade (Arrow of Light) in the Fall of 2024
Note: Tiger Scouts MUST BE accompanied by an Adult Partner at all times, and they do NOT count towards the adult to scout ratio.
Please take the time to view and thoroughly examine your Parent/Leader Guide for comprehensive details. It is important to note that this event description only covers a small portion of the information you need to review or know. You may find and download the Parent/Leader Guide to the right of this description under "Attachments".
- In order to ensure a fun and safe camp experience for all attendees, each pack must have a minimum of 2 registered adult (who is current in Youth Protection Training), and an additional registererd for each 4 Cub Scouts from their Pack. For example:
1-8 Cub Scouts = 2 Registered Adult
9-12 Cub Scouts = 3 Registered Adults
13-16 Cub Scouts = 4 Registered Adults
17-20 Cub Scouts = 5 Registered Adults
- All Youth and Adults attending must be registered members of the Boy Scouts of America.
- Scouting's Barriers to Abuse require all adults accompanying a Scouting unit who are present at the activity for 72 total hours or more MUST be registered as leaders. The 72 hours need not be consecutive.
- The BSA Annual Health and Medical Record will be collected on the first day of camp. It is REQUIRED for ALL PARTICIPANTS, Scouts and Adults.
- All camp sessions require a completed Annual Health and Medical Record Parts A, B, & C (physical from a medical professional is required for Part C).
- Does your unit have families that need financial assistance? A campership may be available to assist. This form can be found when registering for the event.
- Registration is open till May 31, 2024. Any registrations after May 31, 2024 is subject to availability and does not guarantee participant t-shirt or patch.
Pricing: Fee includes meals, patch, 1 shirt for each Cub Scout, and activities.
The adventure awaits!
Thursday 07-11-2024 8:30 AM PT to
Sunday 07-14-2024 11:45 AM PT
Cub Scout Session 2
Thursday 07-18-2024 8:30 AM PT to
Sunday 07-21-2024 11:45 AM PT
Cub Scout Session 3
Thursday 07-25-2024 8:30 AM PT to
Sunday 07-28-2024 11:45 AM PT