STEM University 2020- SEMO Scouts BSA College
Hosted by Southeast Missouri State University.
All Scouts should bring Merit Badge cards, booklets, paper and pencil for the classes they are taking.
Who: Scouts BSA and Scout leaders
When: Saturday, January 4, 2020
Time: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Where: Dempster Hall, 814 North Henderson, Cape Girardeau, MO 63701. Park in front of the building.
Cost: $16.00 per youth and $10 per Leader/Adult. Includes: Lunch (pizza,soda, & cookies), STEM u patch, and program materials.
Registration Deadline: Sunday, December 29, 2020 at 11:59pm or when 200 Scouts reached. Earlybird of $16 youth/$10 adult by December 22, price goes up $5 after.
NO late registrations or walk-ins.
Schedule of Events:
8 am: Registration starts
8:30 am: Opening ceremonies
8:45 am: Move to classes
9 am to 12 pm: 1st session
12 to 1 pm: Lunch
1 to 4 pm: Second session
MERIT BADGE CLASSES OFFERED:
Citizenship in the World
Signs, Signals, and Codes
Let it Grow!
Start Your Engines
STEM University Rules and Regulations:
• All attending Scouters (Adults and Youth) should be in field uniform for the event.
• Attending leaders/parents will need to register separately if they want lunch.
• Attending leaders may be assigned to a class or group to assist the instructor, and also help out as hall monitors. Any Scout caught wandering around during class time, will be sent home.
• NO food or drink is allowed in the classrooms.
• Parents should be reminded to be prompt when dropping off and picking up Scouts.
• We are guests of Southeast Missouri State University. We are privileged, to be able to use this facility. Please be respectful to buildings and classrooms. Each Scout should conduct themselves in the true spirit of the Scout Law, Scout Oath, and the Outdoor Code. Please practice “leave no trace” during your visit. Each scout is responsible for keeping their assigned program area clean.
• Scouts and leaders are not authorized to utilize other classrooms or buildings, other than the ones designated. All classrooms are clearly marked.
• NO electronic devices allowed!! This is a learning environment. All cell phones should be placed on vibrate or turned off.
• SEMO is not responsible for accidents or for damaged or lost property.
**All registrants will be added to the STEM enewsletter. You can unsubscribe at any time.