STEM University 2020-SEMO Staff Registration
STEM University SEMO 2020: Staff Registration
Hosted by: Southeast Missouri State University
Who: STEM U SEMO volunteers/staff
When: Saturday, January 4th, 2020
Time: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. 7:00 a.m. check in for staff.
Where: Dempster Hall, 814 North Henderson, Cape Girardeau, MO 63701. Meet at in staff lounge in Dempster Hall. Park in front lot.
Cost: Free! Includes lunch (pizza, soda, cookies), a STEM U patch, and Staff T-Shirt. (STEM Slides, t-shirts, and other patches will be available at the Trading Post.)
Registration: Registrations will be accepted no later than Sunday, December 22, 2019. Staff meetings will be announced soon and take place at SEMO. When registering as staff, please indicate which program college you are helping at and specific role (if you have one). If you can help with registration and serve as a floater, we need you too!
Cub Scout College will be working on the "Uncovering The Past" NOVA.
BOY SCOUT MERIT BADGE CLASSES OFFERED:
STEM University Rules and Regulations:
• All attending Scouters (Adults and Youth) should be in field uniform for the event.
• Attending leaders/parents will need to register separately if they want lunch.
• Attending leaders may be assigned to a class or group to assist the instructor, and also help out as hall monitors. Any Scout caught wandering around during class time, will be sent home.
• NO food or drink is allowed in the classrooms.
• Parents should be reminded to be prompt when dropping off and picking up Scouts.
• We are guests of Southeast Missouri State University . We are privileged, to be able to use this facility. Please be respectful to buildings and classrooms. Each Scout should conduct themselves in the true spirit of the Scout Law, Scout Oath, and the Outdoor Code. Please practice “leave no trace” during your visit. Each scout is responsible for keeping their assigned program area clean.
• Scouts and leaders are not authorized to utilize other classrooms or buildings, other than the ones designated. All classrooms are clearly marked.
• NO electronic devices allowed!! This is a learning environment. All cell phones should be placed on vibrate or turned off.
• SEMO is not responsible for accidents or for damaged or lost property.
*All registrants will be added to the STEM eNewsletter. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Dempster Hall- Southeast Missouri State University
8:00 AM CT to 4:00 PM CT Past