STEM University 2019 - UMSL Scouts BSA College
REGISTRATION EXTENDED TO TUESDAY, DEC. 10!
STEM University UMSL 2019 - Scouts BSA College
Sponsored by: Great Rivers Confluence Foundation, Toyota Bodine, Spire, Express Scripts, University of Missouri - St. Louis, & Victory Raceway
All Scouts should bring Merit Badge cards, booklets, paper and pencil for the classes they are taking.
Who: Scouts BSA (ages 11-17) and Scout leaders
When: Saturday, December 14, 2019
Time: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Where: Lucas Hall, 1 University Blvd Saint Louis, MO 63121
Cost: $16.00 per youth and $10 per Leader/Adult. Includes: Lunch (pizza, soda, & cookies), patch, and program materials.
Registration Deadline: Sunday, December 8, 2019 or when 400 Scouts reached.
NO late registrations or walk-ins. Out of Council Scouts may enroll anytime.
MERIT BADGE CLASSES OFFERED:
Mining in Society
Intro to Personal Management (Noon session)
Pulp and Paper
NOVA RELATED CLASSES OFFERED:
Start Your Engines!
STEM University Rules and Regulations:
• All attending Scouters (Adults and Youth) should be in field uniform for the event.
• Attending leaders/parents will need to register separately if they want lunch.
• Attending leaders may be assigned to a class or group to assist the instructor, and also help out as hall monitors. Any Scout caught wandering around during class time, will be sent home.
• NO food or drink is allowed in the classrooms.
• Parents should be reminded to be prompt when dropping off and picking up Scouts.
• We are guests of the University of Missouri-St. Louis (UMSL). We are privileged, to be able to use this facility. Please be respectful to buildings and classrooms. Each Scout should conduct themselves in the true spirit of the Scout Law, Scout Oath, and the Outdoor Code. Please practice “leave no trace” during your visit. Each scout is responsible for keeping their assigned program area clean.
• Scouts and leaders are not authorized to utilize other classrooms or buildings, other than the ones designated. All classrooms are clearly marked.
• NO electronic devices allowed!! This is a learning environment. All cell phones should be placed on vibrate or turned off.
• UMSL is not responsible for accidents or for damaged or lost property.
**All registrants will be added to the STEM e-newsletter. You can unsubscribe at any time.