**Missed the October 15th deadline? Don't panic! Official ScoutFest registration will open on February 15th!**
- What is ScoutFest 2020? ScoutFest 2020 is a once-a-decade, regional Scouting camporee organized by the Greater St. Louis Area Council, presented and supported by Centene Charitable Foundation and World Wide Technology. Expected attendance is 20,000 people across one weekend in Forest Park -- the largest Scouting gathering in the country in 2020! ScoutFest 2020 is open to the whole family, including Cub Scouts, to camp overnight in St. Louis’s iconic park.
- When is it? Overnight camping is available October 2nd-4th or just attend the day program on Saturday, October 3rd. Check in will begin on Friday, October 2nd. Check out will be after religious services on Sunday.
- Where is it? Forest Park, St. Louis, MO.
- Who can attend? Cub Scouts, Scouts BSA, Venturers, Explorers, BSA leaders, parents, and guests! Registered BSA members and/or parents of registered BSA members will be allowed to camp overnight. Members and non-members of all ages are welcome to join for the Saturday day program.
- What is the schedule of events?
- Friday, October 2nd: Check-In.
- Friday Evening: Special programming at Forest Park Institutions. Plus, enjoy a movie on Art Hill!
- Saturday, October 3rd: ScoutFest 2020 Day Program.
- Saturday Evening: Live bands, special performances, and fireworks on Art Hill.
- Sunday, October 4th: Religious services in the morning and check out shortly after.
- What are some sample activities on Saturday? Exciting program and activities are currently being developed by volunteers and youth, and will include live performances and fireworks on Art Hill, STEM and robotics, climbing walls, ziplines, water sports, competitions, games, Scout skills, special programming from community partners, and much more!
- What is the meal plan for ScoutFest? Weekend tent camping for Troops and Packs will be organized by Districts. Meals for weekend campers will be coordinated with their Troops and Packs. Venturing Crews and Exploring Posts from across the council will be camping in a designated Venturing area. Crews, Posts, and Ships should plan to camp and prep meals accordingly.
- What’s included in the price per person?
- Access to the event for the full weekend, including camping space
- Access to all program activities and the Saturday night show
- An event patch
What is the pre-registration and when will registration open again? Pre-Registration is your chance to secure your space at this once-a-decade event! Pre-registration for ScoutFest 2020 will be open from September 1 to October 15, 2019. Similar to Scouts BSA summer camp registration, units will be able to register as a unit and provide an estimated number for attendance. These estimates will be critical for event planning and logistics, so please register your unit early and give your best estimate for attendance. You will not be asked to put any money down at this time, but we can tell you now that the price per person will be $30-$40. Registration will open early 2020.
- Where can I find more information? https://www.scoutfest2020.com/ Facebook and Instagram: @scoutfest2020
Proudly Presented by
Friday 10-02-2020 4:00 PM CT to
Sunday 10-04-2020 12:00 PM CT