2020 Family Camp-Famous Eagle
Outdoor fun is why youth sign up for Scouts! At Family Camp, make memories that will last a lifetime with your children as you watch them learn and grow while experiencing new adventures. Everyone is welcome, mom, dad, siblings, etc. At Famous Eagle Family Camp, meals are provided, tents are provided, and activities include BB guns, archery, swimming, hiking, and fun in the sun! Special to Camp Famous Eagle Family Camp: Enjoy Huck's Cove Water Park, Bouldering at Castle Rock, fishing and boating at the lake, and meet a horse!
New in 2020, choose between a day or overnight option. If your schedule only allows you to be at camp for Saturday, choose the Day Pass, and if you intend to spend the night, eat breakfast, and continue to enjoy the programs Sunday morning, select the Overnight option.
Aquatics Policies for the lake:
- To do activities in deeper water, campers must pass the BSA Swimmers Test. Anyone can take that test during program time, when the waterfront is open.
- To take out a canoe on the lake, there must be one person in the canoe who has passed the BSA swimmers test; the second (and third) can be non-swimmers or Beginners.
- To climb the inflatable iceberg, campers must pass the swimmers test.
- At Huck’s Cove Water Park, campers who have passed the BSA swimmers test may do every activity. Campers who have passed the BSA Beginner Test may go on the water slides while wearing a PFD, and Beginners and non-swimmers may play in the water volleyball court on the “Rustic” side while wearing a PFD.
- If you intend to go straight to the water Saturday, we recommend wearing your swimsuit to camp, or at least packing all of your swimming gear at the top of your bag.
If you need to request a special diet please do so here: