2020 CM/PB District Cub Launch
Cub Launch Activities: BB's, Archery, Wrist Rockets, Canoeing, Paddleboats, Fishing, Cub Craft, STEM, Animal Conservation, and Hiking
- Each Pod group will adhere to 50-person maximum restrictions (including staff) and 6 feet of social distancing
- Masks are required for each person over the age of 2 years old
- All participants and event staff will have their temperature checked upon arrival
- All shared materials will be disinfected in between use
- Please see the attached document at the bottom of the page for the full listing of the COVID-19 safety and sanitation procedures.
Families will be assigned to a specific Pod; Pod A, Pod B, Pod C, Pod D. Each Pod will have a designated parking & registration area and route to go to each program area. Each Pod will have a max of 42 registered participants that will include both youth & adult. Registration is 11:00 -11:45 am. Each Pod will have an independent schedule and route around camp that will be emailed out the week of the event.
Due to the maximum attendee restrictions we ask that only one parent attends with a child or one parent with multiple children to ensure as many kids can get a great experience. In contrast to previous years we need everyone who plans on attending to register, including all adults and all children, scouts or not.
WHEN: September 26th from 12:00PM-5:00PM
WHERE: Camp Warren Levis: 5500 Boy Scout Ln., Godfrey, IL 62035
Want to extend your visit and do other cool activities? Other activities are available at Warren Levis through our Online Reservation Portal and are reservable at an additional cost!
Stay the night or just participate in an additional activity!
Reserve those activities here: https://campreservation.com/312/Home