Lincoln Heritage (Dubois County) Cub Scout Day Camp 2023
Why Cub Scout Day Camp?
- Outdoor programing is one of the main features of Scouting that appeals to Scouts. Coming to Day Camp is an adventure for our Cub Scouts where they get to learn, play, and have lots of FUN!
- Activities done at Day Camp often cannot be duplicated by a Pack on its own. Cub Scouts can only participate in shooting sports during council/district events.
- While advancement is not the main focus of Day Camp, Cub Scouts can earn achievements and requirements towards ranks that your Pack may struggle to accomplish on its own.
- Day Camp can serve as the perfect summer activity for your Cub Scout, and your Cub Scout can attend even if your Pack or Den does not.
- Day Camp begins on July 27 with check in starting at 7:30 am C/8:30 am E. Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday prorgrams are from 8:00am C/9:00am E to 2:00pmC/3:00pmE.
- Friday June 30th's event is in the evening, opens at 4:00pmC/5:00pmE and goes to 8:00pm C/9:00pmE. it is free, and open for Cubs to bring their parents as well as a friend.
Stay up-to-date on the latest Day Camp information at BuffaloTraceCouncil.org/btcdaycamp