Space Coast Lightfest Stroll 2021
Space Coast Lightfest Stroll through the Lights
Dec 3rd, 4th & 5th, 2021
This event is only for WALKING, no cars allowed at all. This is the only time you can WALK through the lights - every other day is driving only.
Fee is $5.00 a person (3 and under free)
Vendors open at 5pm - Lights on from 6:30pm to 10pm
Included in admission:
Walk through the lights as much as you like until 10pm.
No cars will be driving at that time.
Visit our Christmas village, with over 350 houses.
Enjoy our Christmas Photo booth with props for you to enjoy.
Visit with Santa Claus.
Visit our vendors (for an up to date list of vendors attending follow our event on Facebook). We will have lots of vendors including food trucks!
There will be an interactive kids area which includes a movie, it is not included in the admission cost - it is a vendor event. As are the pony rides etc.
1) Gate will open at 4:30pm, vendors will be ready at 5pm, and the lights will come on by 6:30pm when it gets dark.
2) Enter off Wickham Road onto Leisure Way it will be one way.
3) You may walk on through the gate at Parkway but you CANNOT park on the side of Parkway Drive.
4) You must print out your receipt and bring it to exchange for wristbands. You can do this either at the main gate or at the Parkway gate.
5) This is a pet friendly event please make sure all your pets are adequately leashed and clean up after them.
6) Santa will be there at 5pm. For help with lines be aware Santa has a double, one at the stables near the Christmas Village and the main one at the vendor area.
7) The path is on the road so it is wheelchair accessible.
For a full calendar of our special events visit Space Coast Lightfest on Facebook