Lifeguard Training Course
Sat, Sept 23 - Sun, Sept 24
Course begins at 8:00am Saturday
Registration fee includes camping Friday & Saturday night at Double V and meals (Fri Dinner, Sat Breakfast & Lunch & Dinner, Sun Breakfast)
Participants must meet the following requirements in order to enroll in the National
Lifeguard Association training classes:
● Must be at least 16 years of age.
● Must meet all physical requirements for lifeguarding, as specified by the National
● Must be able to attend all scheduled classes and complete all required assignments and
assessments. Includes online class that must be completed before attending class
The purpose of the National Lifeguard Association training classes is to provide
participants with the knowledge, skills, and certification required to become lifeguards in
accordance with the standards set forth by the American Red Cross.
The following deliverables will be provided as part of the National Lifeguard
Association training classes:
● A comprehensive training program that covers all required knowledge and skills for
lifeguarding, including water rescue techniques, CPR, and first aid.
● Access to the online course portal.
● Access to experienced and certified trainers who will lead the training classes and
provide guidance and support to participants.
● A written examination to assess participants' understanding and application of the training
● One year complimentary membership to National Lifeguard Association
● An American Red Cross Lifeguard certification upon successful completion of the training
program and examination.
LIMITATIONS & EXCLUSIONS:
The National Lifeguard Association training classes do not guarantee
employment or job placement as a lifeguard. Participants are responsible for meeting all
requirements for employment as a lifeguard, including any additional certifications or
qualifications required by their employer.
Friday 09-22-2023 12:00 AM MST to
Sunday 09-24-2023 11:59 PM MST Past