Dan Patch District Pinewood Derby 2015
Dan Patch District
2015 Pinewood Derby
Saturday, March 14, 2015
Sun Path Elementary School
2250 17th Ave E, Shakopee, MN 55379
Check-in: 9:15 a.m. to 10:15 a.m.
Races run from 11:15 a.m. to 2:15 p.m.
$7 per Scout
* Weigh-in and Check-in = Cars will be weighed and measured to assure they qualify between 9:15 and 10:15 am. Once a car is entered, it will be tagged (with the car number assigned for that day) and taken to the race area by a race official. Race officials will then handle all cars from this point forward. A table will be provided to do minor repairs prior to check-in (tools will NOT be available).
* Race = Races will start at 11:15 a.m. and will go until approximately 2:15 p.m.
* Food = We will have a concessions stand.
* Tabulation = Awards will be given for overall winners (1st through 10th) and best design. The three top finishers in each rank will have a chance to compete in the Council Pinewood Derby.
* Clean-up = A Scout is Helpful and Clean... Everyone please help with clean-up!
For this event to be a success we will need Adult Volunteers! Please contact Heather Otto [firstname.lastname@example.org] or Nicole Christianson [NChristianson@NorthernStarBSA.org] or 651-254-9119 to sign-up to help with an activity or wth any questions.