Youth Protection Symposium 900045
2016 Youth Protection Symposium
Mr. Victor I. Vieth
Executive Director Emeritus of the National Child Protection Training Center
In Search of the Bottom Line: What every Youth-Serving Organization (YSO) Should Know
Covers the ten things every YSO should know about sex offenders and other child abusers. Learn ten concrete policies and other reforms every YSO should implement.
Understanding Adverse Childhood Experience (ACE) Research
Detailed instruction as to ACE research and its importance to YSOs.
Resiliency: what causes a child to be resilient and what can YSOs do to assist children in overcoming abuse and neglect?
- Early bird discount is $35 per participant until 11:59 pm on March 31, 2016.
- Regular pricing is $45 per participant from April 1, 2016 until registration closes on Thursday, April 28, 2016 at 4:00 pm.
- Multiple participants from the same organization $20 (if registering 4 or more participants from the same organization as part of the same registration). Please use the contact information below to obtain the necessary password.
- College students are eligible for the student rate of $20. Please use the contact information below to obtain the necessary password.
- Space permitting, tickets will be sold at the door for $60 per participant.
- Standard Continuing Legal Education, 3 credits
- General Social Work Practice (3) from ASWB
- EMT (4 units)
- Course Completion Certificate for Professional Development hours
Note: A working email address and a valid license number (if applicable) must be supplied to receive certificates.
If you have questions or concerns about CEUs contact Charlean Mahon at 973-524-4459 or email@example.com
If you are paying with a voucher, please select the Pay by Mail option at check out and a receipt of your registration will be emailed to you. (If you do not receive a receipt from 247scouting within 15 minutes please check your junk mail.)
Friday 04-29-2016 8:00 AM to 1:00 PM Past
1 Saddle Rd
Cedar Knolls, New Jersey 07927