Tradeshow - Participants
Catch Scouting fever at the PPC Tradeshow of Scouting
June 6, 5:45-9:00 PM, The Birchwood Manor, Whippany
Get pumped for the Summer Games and beyond!
Tradeshow is your summer roundtable where you’ll find:
Patriots’ Path Games Park: We’ve got more display tables in our main venue than there are sporting venues in Barra Olympic Park! Check out ideas for your 2016-17 program year from council committees and outside vendors.
New Lion Cub Training: Learn about this Kindergarten age pilot program.
CampMaster Popcorn: Popcorn Sales Jedi Master Michael Beck will be here again for a great presentation!
District Venue: Meet your district leaders, sample food, have some fun!
Go For Gold (Door Prizes):
You can’t win if you don’t compete!
Online registration is closed - Please register at the door.
Door prizes tickets will be handed out at the registration table and the district table.
How to earn tickets:
- Register online by May 31, 2016 - 5 tickets
- Check-in at the registration desk - 5 tickets
- Check in at your district table - 5 tickets
- Bring your troop SPL, Explorer post or Venturing president, ship boatswain or den chief to Tradeshow - 5 tickets
- Show us the PPC App on your mobile device - 5 tickets
- Pre-register to attend one of the breakout sessions e.g. Lion Training, Build an Adventure, Recruiting for Cub Scout Packs or Promote/Recruit using Media Training- 5 tickets
- Bring another adult who was not at the Tradeshow in 2015 - 5 tickets
- Dress in theme costume or wear your uniform - 5 tickets
Door prizes are on display in the West Lounge. There will be two drawings: 7:30pm and 8:30 pm.
Visit us on the web: https://ppcbsa.org/committees/tradeshow/
For the list of classes and class times select the file "Class Schedule" under attachments to the right ⇒
Monday 06-06-2016 5:45 PM ET to 9:00 PM ET Past