Get Out & Scout!
Camp Mountaineer is OPEN!
Camp Mountaineer is OPEN! Families are encouraged to come out, enjoy the fresh air, walk the trails, and use the picnic pavilions in camp - all at NO COST! Get your Scouts out of the house--GET OUT & SCOUT! Be sure to visit the Trading Post as well!
- Saturday, May 23, 10 AM - 7 PM
- Sunday, May 24, 10 AM - 7 PM
- Monday, May 25, 10 AM - 7 PM (Memorial Day)
- Saturday, May 30, 10 AM - 7 PM
- Sunday, May 31, 10 AM - 7 PM
Please review the following regulations prior to visiting:
- Guests and Volunteers are asked to exclude themselves from camp if they have any of the following in the last 14 days:
- Persistent Cough
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing (change from their normal)
- Fever (over 100.4Â° F)
- Repeated shaking with chills
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
- New loss of taste or smell
- GI Symptoms (nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea)
- Guests and Volunteers are asked to exclude themselves from camp if, in the last 14 days, they have:
- Traveled outside West Virginia or adjacent areas of Pennsylvania in the past 14 days
- Been advised by a public health agency to quarantine or isolate themselves
- Had a positive test for COVID-19 unless they have been completely asymptomatic for at least 7 days
- The goal of these procedures is to limit the risk to Guests, but it is not possible to guarantee that COVID-19 will not be present in camp. Individuals at high risk (over age 65, and with pre-existing health conditions) are better off continuing to shelter at home.
- Guest Check-in
- Guest screening: On arrival all guests will be asked if they have any of the symptoms listed above
- Sick guests: Any guest who has a fever or other COVID-19 symptoms must leave the grounds immediately (along with their family) and recommended to seek medical care and/or COVID-19 testing, per CDC guidelines.
- Face coverings: Guests must have a have a cloth face covering available. Masks do not need to be worn when in family groups away from others, however face coverings must be worn during interactions with others, such as during check-in or visiting the trading post.
- Physical distancing: Campers shall be advised to practice physical distancing by staying at least six (6) feet away from camp staff and other families.
- Bring cleaners: Guests are encouraged to bring disinfecting cleaners and hand sanitizers for use throughout their stay.
Hosted by: MAC, CD, HD
Where: Camp Mountaineer
187 Camp Mountaineer Rd
Morgantown, WV 26508