Multi-Council Membership Kick-Off!
Learn how to grow your unit in the day of virtual Scouting, expand your program and fund your adventures for free. Since our event is being held virtually we won't do breakouts, so you won't miss anything!
- Keynote address from National BSA Marketing Director, Michael Ramsey
- Volunteer and council roles when it comes to recruitment
- Non-traditional recruitment methods
- Peer to Peer/Bring-a-Buddy/Parent to Parent recruitment
- How to have a better community presence
- Funding your Scouting Adventure no matter how big or small your unit is
- Now we have all of these new kids....now what?
WHERE - Virtual on Zoom
Hear from volunteer leaders in other councils
- Learn more about recruitment support
- Hear from a Scout on their tips for peer to peer recruiting
- Learn how to recruit in our new non-traditional settings
- Tips and Tricks for getting noticed more in your community
- Learn how to grow your unit and how to boost your popcorn fundraiser
- Hear creative ways to recruit new leadership
Hosted by: MC
83 Cedar Street
Anytown, MA 01757