The Covered Wagon Scout Ranch Committee and the Kit-Ke-Hak-O-Kut Order of the Arrow Lodge will be hosting an event to get Troops and Packs geared up for a great summer of Camping, and showcase the wonderful properties of Camp Cedars and Camp Eagle.
For this rare event, we've made camping FREE - BUT YOU MUST PRE-REGISTER by April 12, 2013!
For those who register the following meals will be free and provided as part of your free, pre-registration:
- Cub Scout Packs: Breakfast & Dinner on Saturday, Breakfast on Sunday
- Boy Scout Troops: Dinner on Saturday and Breakfast on Sunday
- All other meals must be planned for and provided by the Pack, Troop or family attendees.
The following trainings will be offered and all program materials are included in any costs associated with that training.
- Basic Adult Leader Outdoor Orientation (BALOO) - $15
- Webelos Leader Outdoor Skills - $15
- Introduction to Outdoor Leadership Skills - $30
- Leave No Trace - $55
- Youth Protection Training - FREE
- Learn to operate a Forge - $10
- Shooting sports
- BB/Archery - FREE; must be at least 6 years old
- Shotgun/Rifle - $2/person; must be at least 11 years old
- COPE/Climbing Tower - FREE
- Equestrian (Horseback Trail Rides) - $10/person
- Rockets - $8
- Handicraft - FREE; Purchase your own kit in the Trading Post - some supplies will be available while they last
- Fishing - FREE; Limited equipment available, feel free to bring your own
- Lakefront - FREE
- Hiking - FREE
- Outdoor Skills - FREE
- Health - FREE; Make your own First Aid kits, while supplies last, or purchse supplies in the Trading Post
- GPS Course - FREE
- Bounce House - FREE
Durham Scout Center
12401 W. Maple Rd
Omaha, Nebraska 68164