- He was a life Scout and an avid fisherman
- You could always find him with a fishing pole in his hand
- He spent many enjoyable hours fishing at Camp Winnebago
- He passed away working as an electrician when he was 24 years old
- Since he loved scoutin, fishing and camping , the family agreed totake over the tournament in his name.
Bring your tent Friday and camp for the weekend!!! Boats are available for the first 20 parent/son partners or bring your own boat. Only rowboats with electric motors or oars allowed. You must comply with BSA boating rules - ask for rules.
973-765-9322 ext 243
Patriots' Path Council
1 Saddle Rd
Cedar Knolls, New Jersey 07927
Fishing 8:00 AM to 3:00 PM Saturday
Saturday 06-08-2013 8:00 AM to 2:00 PM Past707 - Winnebago Scout Reservation Map this event
102 Timberbrook Rd
Rockaway, New Jersey 07866