OA Dues 2023
Pay your 2023 OA Dues Here
Returning Arrowmen (whose dues were current the previous year):
- Returning Arrowmen who pay before February 28th pay only $20 Dues Fee after discount.
- Returning Arrowmen who pay after February 28th must pay the full $25 Dues Fee. Returning Arrowmen who pay after June 30th must pay the $25 Dues Fee, and the Next Year’s Dues $20. ($45 Total)
- New Arrowmen who were inducted at a Spring or Summer Ordeal pay the $20 Dues Fee.
- New Arrowmen inducted through a Fall Ordeal, after August 31st, will pay $5 for the remainder of the year, plus the $20 Dues Fee for the following year ($25 total).
Transferring Arrowmen - must provide proof of current membership from their former lodge, including Ordeal, Brotherhood and Vigil dates and locations as applicable. Transferring Arrowmen will pay the full dues amount as listed below, but will receive a Lodge Flap with proof of current year dues paid in a former Lodge. Please contact the Lodge Adviser to transfer to the Lodge prior to paying.
- Arrowmen who transfer into the Lodge before August 31st pay the $20 Dues Fee.
- Arrowmen who transfer into the Lodge after August 31st will pay $5 for the remainder of the year, plus the $20 Dues Fee for the following year ($25 total).
11:45 PM JST to 11:59 PM JST