RSR Summer Camp 2020
**Register NOW for 2020 Summer Camp!**
Current Updates from RSR Leadership (4-01-2020)
- Camp is still on for this summer! Currently there are no official plans to change the weeks of summer camp. Keep checking here for the latest updates.
- There will be NO registration fee increase for Summer Camp for all participants, youth and adults! All youth registrations will cost $300 and adults $120. RSR will still honor the 2 free adults incentive for returning units.
- In anticipation of many family schedules and plans being affected by the current "Shelter in Place", we will be putting together and organizing adult leadership for Provisional Troops available weeks 3 and 4. These Provisional Troops will be for scouts who want to attend summer camp and cannot attend with their unit. With that, we are looking for adult volunteers to help lead these units. If selected, these adult leaders will camp for free the week of summer camp they volunteer for. An online application will be available soon.
- View the most recent Letter from the Camp Director HERE!
Leader's Meeting Recordings
- April 1st Meeting: Click Here to view and listen to the video recording.
NEW in 2020
Old Shower House Renovations: The council executive board approved a budget for the Old Shower House to be refurbished. This project will be completed just in time for campers to enjoy this summer at camp.
Pre-camp T-shirt orders: 2020 summer camp shirts will be able for online preorders. Get the camp shirt customized with your unit number and mailed directly to you before camp starts. Check back here in the next few weeks for the website link to order shirts.
Adult Kayak Races: Let's get the adult leaders out of the campsite and onto the waters with this new camp event. We will see who is the fastest. Camp Cup points may be up for grabs as well.
Camp Work Days: There is a lot to do around camp to get it ready for the 2020 camping season and we need your help! If you, your family, and your unit are interested in helping attend one of our regularly scheduled work days (a.k.a. Beaver Days) or schedule your own day to come out to camp. Check out our list of Camp Improvement Projects for more information.
2020 Leader's Guide - Click Here!
2020 Program Guide - Click Here!
2020 Merit Badge Schedule - Click Here!
Annual Health and Medical Report (a.k.a health form) - Click Here!
Important Dates to Know
April 6th, 2020 - Merit badge registrations open at 4pm.
April 22nd, 2020 - Campership Applications due
May 31st, 2020 - Week 1 Dietary Restriction forms due
June 7th, 2020 - Week 2 Dietary Restriction forms due
June 14th, 2020 - Week 3 Dietary Restriction forms due
June 21st, 2020 - Week 4 Dietary Restriction forms due
2020 Camp Leadership
Camp Director - Jim Thuot: James.R.Thuot@att.net
Program Director - Cameron Guerra
Camp Commissioner - Bob McMillin firstname.lastname@example.org
Staff Advisor - Alexis Yakich: Alexis.Yakich@scouting.org
2020 Standard Registration Fee
*No Fee Increases this Year*
Looking forward to having you at RSR this summer!
Take a look at the Campsite assignments below before registering.
If there is a troop name in a space for a campsite, it means they have that site for the week.
If you see your troop name in a campsite, that means your troop has reserved that campsite for that week. As a unit you will need to go in and sign up the individual scouts that will be attending the camp.
Sunday 06-14-2020 12:00 PM CT to
Saturday 06-20-2020 11:00 AM CT
Sunday 06-21-2020 12:00 PM CT to
Saturday 06-27-2020 11:00 AM CT
Sunday 06-28-2020 12:00 PM CT to
Saturday 07-04-2020 11:00 AM CT
Sunday 07-05-2020 12:00 PM CT to
Saturday 07-11-2020 11:00 AM CT