Shooting Sports Camporee
Shooting Sports Camporee - Day Only Event
Tallahassee Rifle & Pistol Club
146 Pistol Range Rd.
Tallahassee, Fl 32305
This special one day "camporee" will be presented in 2 sessions, as shown to the right. Please choose the session that you would like to register for and click the register button. Due to the expected popularity of the event and the current COVID-19 group size restrictions, we will be capping total attendance for the day at 84 attendees, up to 42 per session. We ask that you sign up as a troop/crew for the event and make sure to give the preference for attendance to the youth with a minimum of 2 adults.
Every particpant must complete a BSA Annual Health Medical Record Form (link to the right) at least 1 week prior to event. Turn these forms into the Council Service Center by end of day Friday, September 25. The event Health Officer needs this time to review all Health Medical Forms prior to the event on October 3. Units Leaders should also have a copy of the form for every Unit member on hand, at the event, as well.
Every participant must have the TRPC Guest Waiver (link is to the right) completed. No form = No shooting
Depending on the session that you sign up for, your troop should plan to arrive at TRPC 8:00 am for the Morning session or 1:00 pm for the Afternoon Session on Saturday. No one will be allowed into camp prior to 8:00 am. Parking will be limited so please carpool to the site. We start at 8:00 am so please arrive on time. If you arrive early, please remain in your car until your group arrives. Temperatures will be taken at the car.
2020 Fall Camporee Rules
- Every unit must maintain two-deep leadership at all times.
- Personal firearms, ammunition and archery are not to be brought to camp.
- No fireworks, alcoholic beverages or illegal drugs are allowed in camp. Possession of these will be grounds for dismissal from camp without a refund.
- Vehicles must be left in the parking lot at all times.
- Everyone coming in to or leaving the Camporee must check in and out at the Administration Tent.
- No open toe shoes are to be worn at the camporee.
- The parking lot is the designated smoking area. Smoking is not allowed in camp.
- All scouts and leaders MUST have a current BSA health form and registration to participate in camp.
- Scouts and leaders should abide by the Scout Oath and Law and the Guide to Safe Scouting
- We will meet all participants in the parking lot for arrival screening and temperature check.
- We will have a screening form to write individual participant temperature and a check off screening questionnaire.
- If anyone in vehicle has a temperature above 100.3 (100.4 or higher) - the entire vehicle will be asked to leave the event / property.