Longhorn Council - Pinewood Derby-Multi District

Starting A Registration
How to start a new registration.
My Account - Part 1
My Account Basics
My Account - Part 2
Importing, Managing, and Using a Personal Roster
Parent Portal - Parents Guide
How parents can update registrations.

Pinewood Derby-Multi District

Event Details

The purpose of the Pinewood Derby project within the Scouting program is to offer an opportunity for the Scout to spend quality time with a parent or mentor, fostering a stronger relationship while learning important skills. Developing the vision and skill to change a block of wood into a functional design, decorating it in an imaginative way, and gaining a basic understanding of the mechanics of the car constitute 90% of the goal of this program. Participating in the race and having an opportunity to compete make up the other 10%.

First Christian Church In Granbury
Saturday 02-03-2024
Regisration is from 10:00 AM CT to 12:00 PM CT

Racing is from 11:00 AM CT to compeltion

Trophies handed out soon after racing is completed

Price: FREE

When & Where
First Christian Church
Saturday 02-03-2024
10:00 AM CT to 12:00 PM CT Past
More Information
Contact