100th Anniversary Council Camporee
100th Anniversary Council Camporee
Celebrating 100 Years of Adventure!
Late Registration deadline extended to 11 a.m. Friday, November 8th..
Texas Motor Speedway on November 8-9-10, 2019!
Don't feed the Dinosaurs!
Don’t miss the fun and excitement of this huge Scouting event. We’ll celebrate 100 years of Scouting Adventure in North Texas. Expect the celebratory event to have the largest program and be the best attended camporee in the history of the Longhorn Council. Our program will be jam-packed with engaging activities, super shows, awesome exhibits, big competitions, Syfy Movie Reenactors, hundreds of games, and fun. So register NOW to enjoy this most excellent adventure! Click on the one page Camporee Flyer to see the many activities. (We’re adding more every day!)
BASIC CAMPOREE FEE: Cost is based on age of participant and date of registration.
- $25.00 per person older than age 5, if received prior to OCT 15.
- âPre-registration by OCT. 15 is urged to ensure adequate camping facilities, patches, and program supplies.
- $30.00 per person older than age 5, if received prior to OCT 31
- $35.00 per person older than age 5, if received after NOV 01
- $ 5.00 per person, age 2 – 5, if received prior to Oct 31
- $10.00 per person, age 2 – 5, if received after NOV 01
- $10.00 Shooting Sports Range Officer - includes lunch and patch. See STAFF section.
ADDITIONAL FEES FOR OPTIONAL ITEMS: Best ordered by OCTOBER 15
- $10.00 Camporee T-shirt, Adult sizes S – XL
- $12.00 Camporee T-shirt, Adult sizes 2XL
- $14.00 Camporee T-shirt, Adult sizes 3XL-4XL
- $10.00 “100 Years of Adventure” Anniversary Council Shoulder Strips
STAFF Registration is in the main "REGISTER" link.
- Shooting Sports Range Officers - includes lunch and patch. Password Required to register.
- Dennis Johnson, Air Rifle, email@example.com
- Don Goldston, Archery, firstname.lastname@example.org
Find Camporee Information here: https://www.longhorncouncil.org/event/council-camporee/
Camporee PATCHES: To ensure receiving a commemorative Camporee patch, a participant must be registered by October 15th. (Any surplus patches will be sold at the Trading Post.)
100th Anniversary CSP: The “100 Years of Adventure” 100th Anniversary Council Shoulder Patch is available in registration for preorder.
IMPORTANT NOTE: To ensure proper leadership for the youth, registration must be on a UNIT basis rather than an individual basis, except for Cub Scout Families that attend on their own. (There will be a Cub Scout Family Camping Area for them) Register only those who are firmly committed to attending because the event will be held “rain or shine.” NO refunds will be issued, except for major medical reasons. (Refund requests must be made in writing and submitted to the Camporee Chairman within two days of the close of the event.)
Everyone who attends the Camporee must register and pay the associated fees for the event. All attendees will be issued an appropriately colored wristband, which must be worn at all times. For safety reasons, unregistered people will not be permitted on the premises.
Lions, Tigers and Cub Scouts must camp in the Cub Scout area. Webelos den members may camp with the Cub Scouts or with a Scouts BSA troop, but only if prearranged by the host troop. Scouts BSA girl troops may camp either in the girl troop-designated area or with their linked troop.
Visitors are welcome to attend Camporee; but they need to be hosted by a scout unit and included on its roster. They must also pay the required fees, follow Camporee policies, and conduct themselves in a manner consistent with BSA guidelines.
âSTAGE SHOW TALENT ACTS
Scouts (ALL levels) can audition for the talent portion of the Stage Show with the top six acts performing Saturday night. Performances can be by individuals or groups and can be any type of “G-rated” entertainment. Each act is limited to three minutes.
Texas Motor Speedway
Friday 11-08-2019 8:30 AM CT to
Saturday 11-09-2019 10:00 AM CT Past