2022 Family Adventure Camp
Join us for a weekend of family fun and experience camp in a whole new way! Check-out the beauty of the Hiawatha National Forest.
- $45 per person ($225 max per family).
- Includes a campsite for your family complete with a picnic shelter and tables, flushing toilets near by, and access to individual showers.
- Meals are on your own; bring your own food.
- Check In between 1:00 and 7:00 PM on Friday July 8, 2022
- Departure Sunday July 10, 2022 by 3:00 PM.
- The camp staff will host a campfire Saturday evening.
- The trading post will be open for snacks, slushies, ice cream, popcorn, camping gear, T-shirts, and more.
- Camp program areas will be open for families to drop in and have fun. Activities can include open swimming and boating, open shooting sports, and much more.
- Families are encouraged to explore the area; visit pictured rocks national lakeshore, hike to chapel falls, take a waterfall tour, or enjoy a family bike ride. There are so many options in and around the Munising area.