68th Annual Electricity Merit Badge Clinic
Sponsored by Wisconsin Public Service and Bay-Lakes Council
Date: Saturday, March 7, 2020
Registration: 8:00 a.m. – 8:30 a.m.
Clinic: 8:30 a.m. – 12:15 p.m.
Where: Wisconsin Public Service Training Center
2800 S. Ashland Avenue
Green Bay, WI (Business 41 - Ashwaubenon)
- If you attended this clinic in the past, we have changed the location and agenda (see below). Snacks will be provided, but there will be no lunch.
- You may work together as a Troop on more difficult homework requirements, but EACH Scout must have his/her own project at the Clinic check-in.
- One adult troop leader needs to accompany each troop. Discipline and safety could be a problem, and adult leaders can help.
- Scouts must be in uniform.
- There is no cost to attend, but a packet must be picked up at the Scout Shop and the project completed before the clinic…Scouts must bring their completed project to the clinic as it will be inspected at check-in.
Please call the Bay-Lakes Shop in Appleton at (920) 831-9504 if you have any questions.