2021 Family Adventure - Camp Hiawatha
Join us for 3-days of family fun and experience camp in a whole new way! Check-out the beauty of the Hiawatha National Forest.
- $45 per person ($225 max per family).
- Includes a campsite for your family complete with a picnic shelter and tables, flushing toilets near by, and access to individual showers.
- Meals are on your own; bring your own food.
- Check In between 3:00 and 4:00 PM on Saturday July 24 or Wednesday July 28. Depart Tuesday July 27 or Saturday July 31 by 12:00 PM.
- The camp staff will host a campfire Tuesday and Friday evenings.
- The trading post will be open for snacks, slushies, ice cream, popcorn, camping gear, T-shirts, and more.
- Camp program areas will be open for families to drop in and have fun. Activities can include open swimming and boating, open shooting sports, and much more.
- Families are encouraged to explore the area; visit pictured rocks national lakeshore, hike to chapel falls or take in some waterfall tours, take a bike ride. There are so many options in and around Munising.
When & Where