Kettle Country District Klondike
Join us at Harrington Beach State Park for Kettle Country’s very own Klondike Derby Event on February 1, 2020 at 8:00 am.
As you journey through the land of gold,
Do you have what it takes to survive as a gold miner? To overcome the obstacles that you will face while prospecting for gold?
Join us for the Kettle Country’s “Quest for Gold” Klondike Derby and see if you can:
- Mine gold frozen in water
- Hunt for food using gold nuggets
- Cross thin ice over a river
- Treat follow Gold Miners for injuries
- Secure a large gold bar high up in the trees
- Avoid an avalanche
- Safely remove gold from your mine
- And transport melted gold without burning yourselfâ
Download the Leader's Guide for more information.