2021 Cub Scout Day Camps
Hoooowdy partners! You won’t want to miss out on the wild west themed Scouting adventures that are shooting your way this summer! Wander our way to one of our Wild Wild West Day Camps at Pioneer Village in Saukville, the National Railroad Museum in Green Bay, and Camp Winni-Y-Co in Oshkosh!
Scouts can put their names down as a single rancher or wrangle up your whole gang to partake in these festivities. Don’t miss out on the exciting adventures like lassoing, panning for gold and tie-dying. There will be many other wild west themed activities and even some grub for all the cowpoke to sample. Can't wait to see y'all there!
All Cub Scout aged kids and parents are invited to sign up!
Sign up as an individual Scout, Den or Pack.
Cost is just $35 for youth and adults are FREE!
(Green Bay Day Camp fees are $45 for youth and $10 for adults which includes museum entry and a train ride)
Includes event t-shirt, patch, snack, and all wild west activities.
Check-in begins at 8:30 AM and event ends at 4:00 PM.
Each Pack must bring the following:
- One adult for every five youth. Lion and Tiger Scouts MUST have an adult partner with them.
- A complete roster of all Cub Scouts in attendance.
- Part A & B BSA Health and Medical Form for each Scout and adult attending.
- COVID pre-event screening form
- Lunch & beverage for each person. Lots of water!
- Dress for the weather and outdoors.
- NO open toe shoes or crock-like footwear!
*** Day Camp Session 1 at Rokilio has been cancelled***