2020 Virtual Merit Badge Clinics - Session 2
Virtual Merit Badge Clinics
Organized by the American Association of Pharmaceutical Scientists
UW-Madison Chapter, UW School of Pharmacy
Session 2 July 31, August 1 & 2 at 10 am - 12 noon (CDT) each day
Enrollment limit: 25 students per Merit Badge per Session. Glacier's Edge Council Scouts will have first opportunity to register. If there are openings left the week of the session it will be opened to out of council Scouts.
Merit Badge Options (only 1 may be selected) for each Session:
1. Chemistry - Pre-requisites: 4a (experimental portion) – record observations and tastes. Think about what happens to the molecules and write down your ideas for our discussion.
Have the following items available for experiments throughout the session: toothpaste, abrasive household cleanser, water, oil, a cup, sand/gravel.
2. Citizenship in the World - Pre-requisites: None
3. Emergency Preparedness - Pre-requisites: 1 & 7a
4. Medicine - Pre-requisites: 7a
5. Public Health - Pre-requististes: 5
Chemistry - Bethany McCarty and Wendell Kirkman
Citizenship in the World - Michael Cunningham and Kerry Smith
Emergency Preparedness - Christopher Stevens
Medicine - Hannah Miles and Kaila Javius-Jones
Public Health - Avan Colah and Caroline Hopkins
An invitation link to Google Meets will be sent to registered participants 24 hours before the start of the Session.
Friday 07-31-2020 10:00 AM CT to
Sunday 08-02-2020 12:00 PM CT Past