City Cave Hike
This “cool” dark and sunlight hike goes through a railroad tunnel, the woods, a field, and Louis Wetzel’s Cave (approximately 3 miles round trip). A memory maker for all who dare to take this hike.
Some Absolute “Must Haves” for this crazy, fun hike:
- Sturdy shoes or hiking boots - there is mud and water on this hike!
- A flashlight for going through tunnels and cave!
- Water bottle and sunscreen
- A plastic grocery bag, per person, to put muddy shoes or clothing in before getting into your car!
- A spare pair of shoes, any kind, for driving home
Contact: Robin Lee, District Executive - firstname.lastname@example.org or (304) 639-9039
Saturday 08-13-2022 9:00 AM ET to 12:00 PM ET