Fire Safety Online Merit Badge
Online Merit Badge
LOCATION: Virtually via Zoom (Zoom connection information will be sent to those registered)
REMINDER: Scouts must have prior approval from their Scoutmaster before pursuing a merit badge opportunity.
MERIT BADGE COUNSELOR: Matt Kirby; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Session #1: Tuesday, June 2: 6:00 - 7:00pm
- Additional sessions will be communicated with those registered
PREREQUISITES: There are no prerequisites for this merit badge.
- Each Merit Badge session will be conducted via Zoom videoconference. If a Scout does not have a webcam, he or she can simply dial in using the provided phone number on the Zoom link.
- In following with youth protection guidelines, merit badge counselors will have at least one other adult on each call, and will copy parent email addresses on correspondence with individual Scouts, or to another adult on group emails.
- If physical paperwork is required, the merit badge counselor will instruct Scouts on proper submission (via email, mail to Council Service Center, etc.).