Scouts BSA Resident Camp 2021
Scouts BSA Resident Camp 2021
Thank you for choosing to make a reservation at Camp Mountaineer during the 2021 summer camp season. We look forward to providing a quality program experience for your troop's Scouts and adult leaders.
Prior to February 1, 2021, troops may place a reservation with a $200 deposit to hold their spot in their week of choice and by entering their estimated number of youth and adult attendees. Space is limited by week. A troop's reservation is not secured until a reservation deposit has been received.
2021 Camp Fees:
- youth: $360 per Scout; $320 if Scout is paid in full by April 15, 2021
- adults: $150 per weekly adult, $40 per daily adult (troops will receive 1 FREE for every 10 Scouts)
The troop understands and agrees that:
- Acceptance of your deposit secures your choice of sessions at camp for the number of Scouts and adults indicated. You need to advise the Mountaineer Area Council of changes to these numbers as soon as you are aware of any.
- The reservation deposit is NOT refundable or transferable if the troop fails to attend camp. It is applied toward the fees for Scouts and leaders who come to camp.
- Scout spots may be dropped without penalty by April 15, 2021 with written request to firstname.lastname@example.org. After that, a refund request form must be submitted for consideration of a partial refund. Youth spot cancellation charges are as follows:
- by April 15, 2021: no cancellation fees
- April 16 - May 31: $50 per youth spot canceled
- June 1 and later: $360 (full fee) per youth spot canceled
- Two registered adults 21 years of age or over are required. For female troops, there must be a registered female adult leader over 21.
- While it is possible to request sharing a campsite with a specific unit, both units must so request and make their reservations at the same time. This does not absolve each unit of their responsibility to provide two-deep leadership. Both units must submit a reservation and a reservation deposit.
- While every attempt will be made to honor a unit's campsite preferences, the camp administration reserves the right to change a unit's campsite assignment prior to arrival at camp. Campsite changes may occur when necessary to ensure that every unit has an adequate number of tents and the best possible camping experience. Two or more units may be assigned to the same campsite. Camp Mountaineer will do everything possible to ensure that any changes are communicated prior to the troop's arrival.
- For this reservation you must select your campsite preference based on available slots.
- The following campsites (& capacity) have wooden platforms with canvas tents: Apache (36), Blackfoot (30), Crow (30), Ojibwa (80), Shawnee (20), Sioux (32)
- The following campsites (& capacity) have wooden platforms with canvas tents & Adirondack shelters with 6 bunks: Cherokee (48), Miami (20), Mingo (50), Mohawk (40), Seneca (30)
- The contact information to be provided must be the primary person in the unit who should receive Camp Mountaineer information and communications. Frequently, camp updates and announcements will be sent to the email addresses provided of all attendees and registration contacts.
Sunday 06-27-2021 1:00 PM ET to
Saturday 07-03-2021 10:00 AM ET
Sunday 07-04-2021 1:00 PM ET to
Saturday 07-10-2021 10:00 AM ET
Sunday 07-11-2021 1:00 PM ET to
Saturday 07-17-2021 10:00 AM ET
Sunday 07-18-2021 1:00 PM ET to
Saturday 07-24-2021 10:00 AM ET