National Jamboree 2023
We plan to send 3 groups, 2 male and 1 female, to the 2021 National Scout Jamboree. Each group will will consist of 8 youth and 2 adults.
Youth Requirement: Scouts attending must be registered in Scouts, BSA in the Pacific Harbors Council. Scouts must be at least 12 years old and First Class rank by the time of the contingent's departure. For the first time 18 - 20 year old Scouts can experience National Jamboree as a participant! Those who would have gone to the 2021 National Jamboree can still have the experience. These individuals must register with us as a youth.
Dates: July 18 - 29, 2023 (Dates may be adjusted for travel time)
Location: Summit Bechtel Reserve (aka The Summit), West Virginia
- Jamboree event fee
- Airfare and transportation
- Hotel during travel days
- Jamboree gear: patches, t-shirts, neckerchief, etc
- Jamboree meetings, trainings, and other events
- Scouting professionals and support staff to assist and facilitate a successful experience
Your expenses will be personal equipment, uniforms and spending money.
- Deposit 1: $ 800 upon registering by October 15, 2022
- Deposit 2: $1,225 by December 15, 2022
- Deposit 3: $1225.00 by March 15, 2023
Additional information on the 2021 National Scout Jamboree can be found at The Summit's website (http://www.summitbsa.org/events/jamboree/overview)
Tuesday 07-18-2023 12:00 AM PT to
Saturday 07-29-2023 11:59 PM PT
Coords: 37.9159995, -81.123012
2550 Jack Furst Dr
Glen Jean, West Virginia 25846
03-15-2023 11:59 PM