2023 Fall Camporee
Calling all brave Scouts BSA Scouts and invited Arrow of Light Scouts! Get ready for a Fall Camporee like no other!
It's time to put on your favorite costumes and join us for a magical journey into the heart of autumn and the spirit of Halloween. Gather your patrols and prepare for a spine-tingling, laughter-filled, and memory-making weekend filled with challenges and the joy of camping, with a twist.
Scouts BSA Scouts: $30
Troop Adult Leadership: $20
Arrow of Light Scouts (Not overnight): $20
Arrow of Light Parent/Guardian or Pack 2-Deep Leadership: $20
Activities and Highlights:
- Pumpkin Carving Contest: Bring your own pumpkin and showcase your artistic prowess in our Pumpkin Carving Contest!
- Tent Decorating Contest: Unleash your inner decorator as you transform your tents into enchanting scenes of fall splendor or spooky Halloween surprises.
- Dutch Oven Cooking: Experience the joy of dutch oven cooking as you whip up a delicious stew in traditional Dutch ovens as a patrol.
- Haunted Trail Patrol Gauntlet: Patrols, it's your time to shine! Navigate through a series of thrilling challenges and puzzles along the haunted trail through the forest.
- Tomahawk Throwing: Hone your aiming skills and compete in the legendary Tomahawk Throwing competition.
- Hayrides: Climb aboard our hayride wagon and journey through the captivating landscape of autumn at Camp Thunderbird.
- And more!
Prepare for an unforgettable adventure and a spooktacular time at our Fall Camporee!
- Open to all Scouts BSA Troops and Arrow of Light Scouts invited by and registered with the Troop.
- Arrow of Light scouts will not be staying overnight and must bring either 1) their parent/guardian OR Pack 2-deep leaderships if troop and pack are not the same Chartering Organziation. Adults will be $20 per individual.
- Campers are encouraged to arrive in costumes, but please bring your Class A and Class B.
- Scouts are responsible for their own tents and camping equipment.
- Campsites will be available for units to camp early on Friday night. Dinner will be on your own.
- Breakfast on Saturday and Sunday will be on your own.
- Lunch on Saturday and Sunday will be Grab-and-Go.
- Dinner will be dutch oven stew prepared by the patrols (supplies will be provided) and enjoyed in the dining hall with dutch oven cobblers.
- Please bring 2 cans of food for donation for a Fall Food Drive.
- Seasonal snacks will be provided.
Saturday 10-21-2023 8:00 AM PT to
Sunday 10-22-2023 1:00 PM PT