2022 Salish Sea Turkey Shoot
Friday, November 25, 2022
Register online or at the event.
Cost $45 Per Adult or Scout aged youth 11+
Twin Cities Sportsman’s Club
26933 64th Avenue NW Stanwood
What: Join us this Black Friday to support Scouting and the Salish Sea District programing.
Your entry fee to will include 5 rounds of of head to head competition with 4 other shooters, each shooting 5 rounds plus tiebreakers with one winner per round. Shooters will be matched with others with equivalent skill levels. This is for all skill levels and there will be coaches onsite if you would like to improve your skills and take your game to the next level.
While you’re waiting between flights, we will have several options to keep you entertained for a minimal buy in and prizes or gifts for all.
- Scatter boards will be shot throughout the day by our youth as they are filled up.
- Drop Zone - where will the clay feathers fall, winner with the most fallout wins
- Annie Oakley-Beginner/intermediate double elementation and expert single elimination.
- Should you become hungry we will have dogs or pulled pork sandwiches, soda, water, and other snacks available for purchase.
Proceeds benefit the character and leadership development programs delivered by the Salish Sea District and Mount Baker Council to nearly 3,000 youth.
Bring your own shotgun, ammunition, ear, and eye protection. Clay targets provided for the shoot. The range requires 12ga or 20ga 7 1/2 or 8 shot target loads, please no steel shot. Additional practice ammunition may be available for purchase. If you do not have the necessary equipment, we have limited access to some loaner items if you contact us in advance.
- Turkey Sponsor $750: Includes company logo on materials, website, and one shooting station, plus prominent check-in, and at-event recognition.
- Shell Sponsor $500: Includes company logo on materials, website and one shooting station, plus prominent at-event recognition.
- Clay Target Sponsor $250: Includes company logo on materials, website and one shooting station, plus prominent at-event recognition.
- Skeet Sponsor $100: Includes company logo on materials, website and one shooting station, plus prominent at-event recognition.
- Sponsor a Scout, Patrol, or Troop $45 / $225 / $1125: Patrol and Troop sponsors includes company logo on materials, website, plus prominent check-in, and at-event recognition.
Registration begins at 10:00am. Event open to adults and ScoutBSA aged youth 11+. Scouters in uniform will received a ticket for a scatter board entry.
Twin City Sportsman's Club
Friday 11-25-2022 10:00 AM PT to 4:00 PM PT Past