FMSC ANNIVERSARY PLAZA BRICK CAMPAIGN
Honor your Scout or Scouter with a commemorative item at the FMSC Anniversary Plaza!
Preserve your Scouting legacy, celebrate the fun, adventure and experience of Scouting and help build a plaza worthy of Fire Mountain Scout Camp’s 50th Anniversary. Arranged in a beautiful setting at FMSC at the heart of the camp, these commemorative items are an integral part of the Anniversary Plaza, a symbol of Scouting’s enduring strength and its legacy within our Council territory in the Pacific Northwest.
Available items are listed below. Remaining quantities are shown on the item selection screen (Step 1).
Sponsorship Options for the FMSC Anniversary Plaza
¨ New Flagpoles: $5000 ALL SOLD
¨ Flagpole Stars: $2500 (0) - ALL SOLD
¨ Covered Walkway Entry Posts: $1500
¨ Covered Walkway Side Posts: $1000
¨ Bear-Proof Picnic Table in the
¨ Large Fleur de lis: $10,000 (SOLD)
OTHER OPTIONS available on the Council website:
¨ Bricks 4” x 8” ($100 each) 8” x 8” ($200 each)
ENGRAVED STONE BENCHES: $1000 (3 available )
¨ Each donor will receive a Certificate of Recognition suitable for framing and display.
¨ Special Edition FMSC Anniversary Plaza Commemorative Council Shoulder Patch Levels:
· $300 or higher donors will receive a red border edition.
· $600 and higher will receive a Silver Mylar Border edition, plus the $300 level.
· $1000 or higher level will receive a Gold Mylar Border, Numbered CSP (limited to the first 100 donors) and the $600 level.
¨ Flagpoles, Flagpole Stars, Entry and Side Posts and Picnic Tables will have a Name Plate installed on the sponsored item.
Here's how it works:
0. Start the process by clicking Register. You do not need to create an account. "Continue as Guest".
1. Select your sponsorship item quantity. When complete, scroll down and click the green button at the bottom of the page.
2. Complete the customer information in the registration contact Update Information button.
3. When all your information is entered, the Update Information boxes will no longer be red and a green Proceed to Checkout button will appear.
4. Payment is collected at the time of checkout via Credit/Debit card or Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) with your bank routing number and your checking or saving account number. Data is not stored in the system. 3% processing fee for credit/debit cards. No fee for EFT.
If you wish to arrange for installment payments, DO NOT Check Out. Please note your registration number and contact Emily Shanahan at 425-338-0380 or Emily.Shanahan@Scouting.org to make arrangements for manual billing.
Tuesday 02-15-2022 12:00 AM PT to
Thursday 06-30-2022 11:59 PM PT