2020 Cub Scout Day Camps
August 10-12th; 8:30am-3:15pm
Two Rivers Park; Finley
Early-bird fee $55 if registered by 6/26/2020
Normal fee: $65 between 6/26 and 7/19
Late fee: $75 after 7/19
Oregon Trail - 2 Day
- Unit #
- Youth first and last name
- Size T-Shirt
- Grade they will be going into, starting in the fall.
- For Tigers (previous Kindergartners) a parent must be present. Please provide parents name.
- Walking leaders first and last name. (Shirt size if they would like to buy one) One leader for every 4 youth at all times and a minimum of 2 deep leadership at all times.
- Any allergies or dietary restrictions that should be known.
Medical forms A & B must be on file with the day camp administration for all participants, including adults. Please print and fill out forms A & B and include a copy of the insurance card if insurance is present. The tetanus immunization is required by the Boy Scouts of America. An exemption form can be filled out to waive the tetanus immunization requirements based of medical, religious, or philosophical reasons.
Martin Scout Ranch
Friday 07-17-2020 9:00 AM PT to
Saturday 07-18-2020 3:00 PM PT Past
Walla Walla - 2 Day Day Camp
Assumption Parish Hall
Wednesday 08-05-2020 8:30 AM PT to
Thursday 08-06-2020 3:15 PM PT Past
Tri-Cities 3-day Day Camp
Two Rivers Park
Monday 08-10-2020 8:30 AM PT to
Wednesday 08-12-2020 3:15 PM PT Past