2022 Annual Combined Lodge/Council Banquet
Northwest Texas Council Scouters - Please mark your calendars to join us for food, fun, and fellowship at the combined Annual OA Lodge and NWTC Volunteer Recognition Banquet which will be held on Saturday, January 22, 2022 from 6-8PM at First Christian Church located at 3701 Taft Boulevard, Wichita Falls, TX 76308. Tickets are $5/person (guests are welcome and encouraged to attend).
Several awards will be presented including:
1. Don W. Bradford Award for Outstanding Arrowmen (youth and adult recipients)
2. James E. West Award (youth recipient);
3. Founders Award (youth and adult recipients);
4. Chief's Choice Award (youth and adult recipients);
5. Advisers Choice Award (youth and adult recipients);
6. Spirit of the Arrow Award (youth and adult recipients);
7. OA Unit of Excellence Awards;
8. Presentation of Lodge Dangles (Ceremonies, Dance, Service, Elangomat, etc.);
9. Vigil Call-Out;
10. Leader of the Year Award;
11. Rookie Leader of the Year Award;
12. District Award of Merit; and
13. Silver Beaver.
Questions about the event? Please contact Allen Pappas (940.704.8248) or Megan Sila (940.696.2735).
Saturday 01-22-2022 6:00 PM CT to 8:00 PM CT Past