Ridgewood Park United Methodist Church
6445 E Lovers Lane Dallas, TX 75214
March 4th, 2023
Hosted by Tejas Caddo District
Participants: Scouts BSA & Venturing Youth; SM/ASMs
The Tejas Caddo District will be hosting an Advanceoree on March 4th at the Ridgewood Park United Methodist Church in Dallas.
- Date: Saturday, March 4th, 2023
- Location: Ridgewood Park United Methodist Church
- Check-in: 8:30 a.m.
- Session Ends: 4:00 p.m.
- Cost: $15 per participant
- Lunch is not Provided. Please bring your own lunch and a water bottle. We will provide snacks.
- Registration Closes: Friday, March 3rd, at 10:00 p.m.
This is the deadline to register, add/change participants, add/change classes, update participant information, and complete payment.
- Cancelllations: All cancellations must follow the Cancellation & Refund Policy (see Attachments)
- Citizenship in the Community (Partial)
- Citizenship in the Nation (Partial)
- Citizenship in the World (Partial)
- Communications (Partial)
- Personal Management (Partial)
- Aquatics Buffet*
The Aquatics Buffet is designed to provide a partial merit badge completion in the nine aquatics merit badges and provide contacts for completing the merit badges after the Advancoree. In general, the aim is to cover the common classroom material of the aquatics merit badges so that only the water activities need to be completed to attain the merit badge. If you are participating in this class, please bring a blue card for each badge. Below are the specific requirements we will aim to complete:
- Lifesaving MB - 1, 17
- Swimming MB - 1a-b, 8
- Canoeing MB - 1a-c, 3a, 4a, 5a-c
- Kayaking MB - 1a-c, 3a-b, 4a-c
- Motorboating MB - 1a-b, 2, 3a-b, 4a-c
- Rowing MB - 1a-c, 3, 8, 9
- Small Boat Sailing MB - 1a-c, 3, 4a, 9
- Water Sports MB - 1a-c, 2a-b
- White Water MB - 1a-c, 7, 12c
***More Badges may be added in the next few weeks, please keep checking back for updates!***
Documentation Required at Check-In
- Circle Ten Council Arrival Checklist (see Attachments)
- Allen Gwinn, Event Chair: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Houston Miller, Program Executive: email@example.com
- Angy Nist, Program Executive: firstname.lastname@example.org
Saturday 03-04-2023 8:00 AM CT to 5:00 PM CT Past
Coords: 32.8515227, -96.7499627
6455 Lovers Ln
Dallas, Texas 75214
03-03-2023 10:00 PM