2024 Eastern Lakes Family Campout & BALOO
Eastern LakesFamily Campout
& BALOO Training
Titus County Fresh Water Supply District #1
March 22 - 24, 2024
Hosted by Eastern Lakes
Participant Types: Cubs Scouts, Scouts BSA, Venturing, Adults, Siblings
Come join us for Family Camping for all ages. Camp as a Pack, Troop, Crew, or just as a family. We will have select programing throughout the weekend, but you should plan your program and meals as if you were the only ones there...but with the bonus of being able to network with others!
- Location: Titus County Fresh Water Supply District #1, 352 Fort Sherman Dam Rd., Mount Pleasant, TX 75455
- Check-in Begins: Friday, March 22 at 7:00 p.m.
- Check-out: Sunday, March 24 at 11:00 a.m..
- $TBD per person (youth or adult)
- Registration closes: TBD at 11:00 p.m.
This is the deadline to register, add/update participants, and complete payment.
- Cancellations: All cancellations must follow the Cancellation & Refund Policy (see Attachments)
The following information will be requested during registration
- First & last name
- Email address (registration contact)
- Cell phone (registration contact)
- Emergency contact name, cell phone, and email
- Dietary restrictions & medical concerns
Documents Required at Check-In
- Typed Roster of all participants and attendees
- Annual Medical Health Record AB
- Event Chair: TBD
- Hunter Chapman, District Director: email@example.com