November 18 - 21, 2023
Join us at our second "Campsgiving" at Camp Constantin!
Scouts will work on merit badges, enjoy evening programming, and meals are provided!
Registration closes November 10 at 11:00 p.m. (no adds or changes after this date)
- NO WALK-INS -
This event is for Troops, Crews, and Ships only.
Registration is by unit only and requires a minimum of two registered adults who must be on-camp at all times. All youth and adults must be currently registered members of the BSA. Each unit MUST have their own separate registration e.g. Troop 123 B and Troop 123 G must each register separately with separate two-deep leadership.
- Youth: $155 per Scout
- Adult: $50 per adult
- Out-of-Council Surcharge: $15 per attendee
Meals (breakfast, lunch, and dinner) will be provided Saturday evening (dinner) through Tuesday morning (grab-n-go breakfast). A FREE optional Saturday lunch of hot dogs will be available for any early arrivals who wish to have a hotdog. This is optional, free and will be in the main dining hall from 11:30 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.only.
Units will provide their own tents. Campsites will be assigned by staff based on unit counts and camp needs. Affiliated units may request to share a campsite (based on availability).
A Season of Giving!
In honor of Campsgiving, participants are encouraged to bring one canned food item to camp. This will be donated to a locate food pantry. This is optional for all participants.
Information Required during Registration
You will need to provide the following information during the registration process:
- First & Last Name
- Date of Birth (adults only)
- Unit Type & Number
- Registration Contact Email, Cell Phone, Address
- Preferred Campsite and any requests e.g. camp with Troop 123
- Preferred Check-in Time
- BSA Membership Number (all attendees MUST be currently registered members of the BSA)
- Youth Protection Training Date Taken (adults only)
- Scouting Rank (youth only)
- Dietary Restrictions (medical or religious reasons only)
- Allergy/Medical Concerns (optional)
- Emergency Contact Name, Phone, Relationship to Attendee
Required Documents at Check-in
- Unit: Unit Roster (pull from my.scouting.org)
- Youth & Adults: Annual Medical Health Form Parts AB (HERE)
- Adults: Sex Offender Check (HERE)
- Adults: Adult In-Camp State Compliance Form (HERE)
- Adults: Youth Protection Training Certificate
- Camp Staff Boot Camp participants: Annual Medical Health Form Parts ABC (HERE)
All cancellation/refund requests must be received at least 10 days prior to the camp start date. See the Circle Ten Council Cancellation & Refund Policy for details (HERE). No refunds can be issued for cancellations made less than 10 days prior to event start date.
Merit Badge Classes
- The Merit Badge Catalog is available under Attachments and HERE.
- The Merit Badge Listing in a one-page grid format is available under Attachments and HERE.
- Classes will become available for selection/registration on Wednesday, October 11, at 10:00 a.m.
Scoutcraft: Aviation ~ First Aid ~ Geocaching & Orienteering ~ Camping ~ Cooking ~ Search & Rescue
Handicraft: Pottery ~ Leatherwork ~ Basketry ~ Sculpture ~ Wood Carving
STEM: Dog Care/Fingerprinting ~ Environmental Science ~ Astronomy ~ Chess ~ Moviemaking & Photography ~ Animation
Eagle’s Landing: Citizenship in the Community ~ Citizenship in the Nation ~ Citizenship in the World ~ Communications ~ Personal Management & Personal Fitness
Industrial Arts: Welding ~ Mining in Society ~ Metalwork ~ Electricity
Target and Range Sports: Archery ~ Rifle ~ Shotgun Shooting
Campfires ~ Action Archery ~ Video Gaming Area ~ and much more!
The Leader Guide is available under Attachments and HERE.
Saturday 11-18-2023 2:00 PM CT to
Tuesday 11-21-2023 10:00 AM CT Past