2019 Winter MBU @ Camp Wisdom
2019 Winter MBU (merit badge university) is a merit badge event for Scouts BSA, Venturing youth (under 18), and Sea Scout youth (under 18).
Lunch is included in registration and an extra lunch can be purchased for those adults staying during the event.
All non-Eagle Scout required merit badges will be offered in an AM (8:00 AM - 12:00 PM) and PM (1:00 PM - 5:00PM) session (Radio is the only exception and will only be offered as an all-day class). All merit badges required for Eagle Scout will be offered ONLY in an all-day format (8:00 AM - 5:00 PM with a 1-hour break for lunch from 12:00PM to 1:00PM).
Below is the listing of merit badges we will be offering this year:
- Auto Maintenance
- Bird Study
- Citizenship in the Nation*
- Citizenship in the World*
- Crime Prevention (offered with Fingerprinting)
- Emergency Preparedness*
- Fingerprinting (offered with Crime Prevention)
- Fire Safety (offered with Traffic Safety)
- First Aid*
- Pulp and Paper
- Reptile and Amphibian Study
- Traffic Safety (offered with Fire Safety)
* Eagle Scout Required
** Non-Eagle Required All-Day Class
Camp Wisdom/Billy Sowell Scout Camp/Shirley Sowell Cub World
Saturday 12-07-2019 8:00 AM CT to 5:00 PM CT Past