STEM Adventure Weekend
Early Bird Registration (August 1-21) Scout $70; Adult $40
Late Registration (September 14-20) Scout $90; Adult $50
Registration closes at 11:59PM on Tuesday, September 20.
Reminders: Please also see the Capitol Area Council STEM Nova website for more information
- Bring completed Medical forms (Parts A & B) to the camp.
- Registration includes 3 classes, supplies, campsite, a STEM patch, 3 meals on Saturday, and 1 breakfast on Sunday.
- Classes without a minimum of scouts may be canceled. CAC reserves the right to rearrange class times to balance head counts.
- You may sign up as a troop or individually. Individual scouts may attend with a parent/guardian. Troops shall provide a minimum of 2 adults, and strive for a ratio of 1 adult for every 4 youth.
- All adults need current Youth Protection Training (YPT).
- Campsites will be assigned upon arrival.