2021 National Jamboree
Qualifications for Scouts BSA:
Be at least a First Class Scout at time of attendance at the National Scout Jamboree.
Have completed the sixth grade or be at least 12 years of age by July 21, 2021.
Have NOT reached the age of 18 by July 30, 2021.
Qualifications for Venturers:
Have completed the eighth grade or be at least 14 years of age by July 21, 2021.
Have NOT reached the age of 21 by July 30, 2021.
Reserve your place now with a $200 non-refundable deposit. The cost for Scout participants will be $1,750. This fee includes the National Jamboree fee, transportation to and from the Jamboree, special patches, neckerchief, patrol and troop equipment.
Refunds (minus $100 deposit) will be made through December 2020. After that refunds can only be made if a Scout fills the slot and pays in full.
Visit the National Jamboree web site at www.jamboree.scouting.org
Adult Jamboree Leaders
- be a registered leader in the Indian Waters Council with good scout skills.
- leader in an active unit that has potential Jamboree participants and/or Jamboree age sons in the unit.
- be able to take 15-17 consecutive days off for the Jamboree;
- be able to participant in pre-Jamboree training;
- be able to participate in month committee meetings;
- be approved by District Executive and Council Jamboree committee.
The total estimated cost for adult particpants is $1300. This fee includes transportation to/from the Jamboree and special patches.
Wednesday 07-21-2021 6:00 AM ET to
Friday 07-30-2021 7:00 PM ET