Reedy Falls Day Camp 2017
Registration price includes one Greenville Drive voucher!
Buncombe Street United Methodist Church, 200 Buncomb St., Greenville, SC 29601
Cub Scout Day Camp for boys in 1st - 5th Grade.
June 19 - 23, 2017
Scheduled programming includes:
- Full day programming with drop-off from 8:00 - 8:30 am, and pickup from 4:30 - 5:30 pm.
- Author of "How to be a Pirate" Melinda Long visiting to read from her book
- Daily pirate craft
- Bike Rodeo
- Rain Gutter Regatta
- Daily STEM Activity (we have a STEM director on staff!)
- Fire Building
- Field Trip to Creamery to make your own mozzarella cheese!
- Ice cream in a bag
- Field trips to downtown parks
- Friday afternoon carnival, complete with bounce house and portable ice rink!
$95 Early Bird Registration and only $65 if parent volunteers the full week.
Pre-registered attendees only! Walk-ins will not be accepted
Help make day camp even better for your son by volunteering! You're a parent so you know the basics. We'll round out your Scouting knowledge with a 4 hour orientation. Seasoned Scouters will be with you every step of the way.
Monday 06-19-2017 8:30 AM ET to
Friday 06-23-2017 4:30 PM ET Past
Day Camp Director
Program Registrar Support
1 Park Plaza
Greenville, South Carolina 29607