Nothing is impossible for the prepared young person — no future is out of reach for a group of committed people who care.
It’s important to signal that the limits people perceive are self-imposed, and that with an embrace and application of the 12 points of the Scout Law and three points of the Scout Oath, there is a bright and positive future.
Scouts attending must be a registered Scouts BSA or Venture Scout in Pathway to Adventure Council. Scouts must be at least 12 years old by the time of the contingent's departure (approx July 20, 2021). All Scouts must be younger than 18 for the duration of the trip and Venture Scouts must be younger than 21 for the duration of the trip. Participants must:
1. Be in good physical condition. A lot of physical activity and walking are required at the Jamboree.
2. Be willing to be part of a group. Tasks will include setting up and tearing down the campsite, cooking, washing dishes, picking up food, and other campsite chores.
3. Be able to participate in jamboree troop meetings and pre-jamboree training experiences.
4. Submit a completed BSA health and medical record before the pre-jamboree training experience.
5. Be approved by the Scout’s unit leader and the Council Jamboree Committee.
6. Agree to Participant Statement of Understanding and Code of Conduct.
Submit all registration fees by Scheduled Payment Dates.
Participants in the 2021 National Jamboree will learn that character is created when you achieve more than you thought possible.