2022 Webelos Camporee
Come enjoy a special weekend Camporee for future Webelos and Arrow of Light Scouts (currently Bears and Webelos)!
We’ll be working on core requirements of the Webelos and Arrow of Light ranks. Bears will work on Webelos Walkabout, Cast Iron Chef, and more. Webelos will have a backcountry experience learning Scout skills.
The full experience will begin at 6 p.m. on Friday, Sept. 23 and conclude by 10 a.m. on Sunday, Sept. 25. However, Packs can choose to camp just Friday or just Saturday or simply attend all day on Saturday, all for the same price.
The campsites will open to Friday campers at 6 p.m., and Friday evening activities are on your own. Saturday arrivals may check in beginning at 8 a.m. on Sept. 24 with the opening ceremony to follow at 8:45 a.m. Lunch will be provided, and the daytime programming will conclude at 4 p.m. The cost is $12 per person, which includes Saturday lunch, a patch, and supplies for all of the activities.
Scout and Adult Required Gear:
- Scout uniform
- filled water bottle
- outdoor shoes and clothing-- we will be outdoors the entire time, rain or shine
- notebook and pen/pencil
- jacket and rain gear--the program goes on, rainm snow, or shine
- day pack
- face mask to wear in case of close proximity to others
- tents, sleeping bags, cooking gear, and food for Packs planning to camp Friday and/or Saturday night
The Advanced Skills program for future Arrow of Light Scouts has extra gear requirements:
- appropriate shoes for the hike (no sneakers)
- fire starter – Ferro-rod, magnesium striker, or flint and steel
- rope for lashing (bailer twine is acceptable)
- pocket knife (must have previously earned Whittlin’ Chip)
Friday 09-23-2022 5:30 PM ET to
Sunday 09-25-2022 9:30 AM ET