Chief Kiondashawa Merit Badge College
Chief Kiondashawa District
Merit Badge College
Saturday, October 15, 2022
Penn State Shenango | Sharon, PA
- Join our Facebook Event Page for Updates! https://fb.me/e/3lyUpVW6G
- ACCOMPANYING PARENTS AND/OR SCOUT LEADERS: Adult registration ($12.00) is required in order to eat lunch with your Scout(s) Optional training sessions will also be available for any attending adult. Please pre-register for training sessions online if possible.
- Classes will be filled on a first-come, first served basis. Class size is limited. Classes marked with Part 1 and Part 2 are double sessions and Scout must be present for both sessions. Classes marked in blue are Eagle Required Merit Badges.
- This is a “Class A” Uniform (field uniform) event.
- Scouts are reminded that the first step in the Merit Badge process is to have a discussion with their Scoutmaster before they register for any classes or begin work on any merit badge(s). Scouts must bring Blue Cards for each Merit Badge they are registering for, with all parts filled out, including Scoutmaster’s signature. Blue cards will be returned to the Scout at the end of each class.
- Prerequisites are requirements that you should complete BEFORE CK-MBC-22. Bring all materials to class with you such as notes, pictures, reports, letters, etc. BSA Merit Badge Pamphlets are NOT required. Scouts may print and use worksheets from www.usscouts.org/mb/worksheets.
- New And Improved Trading Post! On event surveys from previous years, Scouts asked for more candy/snacks and lower priced “kid” items. We are making that happen!
- Limited Edition Merit Badge College T-Shirts may be pre-ordered during online registration for $12.00 and will be available the day of the event.
- Public WiFi will be available.
- Do A Good Turn Daily: Each Scout is asked to bring 3 or more canned or non-perishable food items which will be donated to Prince of Peace Center in Farrell.
- Pizza, chips, salad, drinks & dessert will be served in the Great Hall from noon to 1:00 p.m.
Jill Blance, CK District Commissioner,