STEM U will take place on January 7th, 2023 at Albright College.
There will only be a Scouts BSA merit badge program this year. No Cub Scout activities will be available.
- Scouts will check in at the Albright College Campus Center Main Lounge between 8:15 AM and 8:45 AM. Scouts attending only an afternoon merit badge class can check in at the Main Lounge between 12:30 PM and 1:00 PM.
- We will have an opening at 8:45 AM and classes will begin promptly at 9:00 AM.
- Closing ceremony will be at 4:15 PM. Scouts will be able to picked up at 4:30 PM at the Albright College Main Parking Lot or at the Campus Center Main Lounge.
- Scouts should bring their lunch and a water bottle.
- Remember to check the prerequisite list and bring the required items to class or submit your pre-requisites on the Google Classroom (if it applies to your merit badge class).
- All Scouts should have signed merit badge "blue cards" from their Scoutmaster for each merit badge they are taking.